Friday 19 July 2013


A New beginning


So here I am!! It's Friday night the sun is nice and bright still and for some reason I have decided to embark on the journey of "Blogging"

I've never really understood what blogs where all about and haven't read many but reading a little into them it seems you can blog just about anything really! Great for me as I do love to chat and share my views on many different things and I have been through a few tough life events that may be shared to hopefully help others.

Let me first introduce you to myself. My name is Nichola Walker (Nikki for short) I am 27 years old and I am a married full time worker and mum to daughter Hollie aged 8. I enjoy lots of different things from all kinds of music to plenty of tv. I love history and discovery. I am a typical lady who likes to indulge in shopping, chatting, make-up, pampering etc. I am a cancerian and love nothing better than making sure my family are happy and spending time with them.

I look forward to any reviews or questions or just general opinions (everyone has one!) and hopefully will blog again in the near future!!

Nikki.W

No comments:

Post a Comment